Internet Jetset is a new program by John Crestani. Whether this new program is a scam or not is what you’ll find out on this review. You’ll also find out what super affiliate is and how Internet Jetset really works. This review will also help you decide if you will get the program or not.
Program Name: Internet Jetset
Owner/Creator: John Crestani
Price: $47 plus Upsells
Internet Jetset Review
One of the most popular ways to make money online is through affiliate marketing. It has been used by numerous people for many years. Each day, there are new types of affiliate marketing is being introduce by different people. Basically, what they are promoting are products of vendors to individuals using free or paid traffic.
Affiliate marketing is not for everyone though and not everyone will succeed. This is due to the difference in the method of promoting a product, the need for a budget and in selecting the proper product.
Internet Jetset is an in-depth video training that will provide beginners how to start an affiliate marketing business from scratch.
What is Internet Jetset?
Internet Jetset is a course that will train individuals interested on how to make money online through online marketing. The owner of this program, John Crestani used the method of getting traffic from Google, Facebook and YouTube.
The video training is around 8 hours long and completely prepares people who will buy the program for $47 to be an affiliate marketer. In addition, it also claims that you will also make your first commissions within a couple of hours upon purchasing the program. The program also includes Crestani’s case study.
Who is John Crestani?
John Crestani has a from rags to riches story following his passion for internet marketing and never giving up on finding the proper formula on how to successfully make money online. However, like many successful businessmen, he encountered numerous setbacks along the process.
John is an internet marketer who earns over five figures each month. Because of his success as an internet marketer, he was already featured on Business Insider, Forbes, Yahoo Finance and Home Business just to name a few.
He also just launched Super Affiliate Marketing, which aims to target more advanced internet marketers. Each day his product’s popularity is increasing and has been very successful on affiliate market places like Clickbank.
How to Buy The Product?
Purchasing Internet Jetset is not as simple as going to the sales page and clicking buy now. There are a couple of ways on how you can access this program.
- You can sign up for the free video course on the website. This will provide you with four video introductions to the concept of affiliate marketing and will also provide you with essential tips.
- You can buy the program for $47. The sales page is actually a webinar presentation. The big difference of Internet Jetset’s sales page to others is that it will not push you into purchasing the program. You literally have to sign up and wait to find out what you’re purchasing. You will also get a few useful training and an overview of what to expect after purchasing.
There is only one upsell for this program worth $187. The upsell contains over 25 hours’ worth of in-depth trainings and interviews from John and the people he has trained.
Core Module Training
This is over 12 hours’ worth of content, covering topics such as how to pick a niche, get free traffic and how to set up your campaigns in order to make money.
- Module 1: Wealth Transformation Series
- Module 2: The Online Business BluePrint
Four part video series where you can get access to free training videos.
- Module 3: Introduction To Internet Jetset
Five in-depth videos about earning commissions that will run for just under two hours.
- Module 4: Choosing Your Niche
This will provide you with an interesting approach on choosing a niche.
- Module 5: Google Organic Traffic
An introduction to the concept of getting organic traffic via Google Search.
- Module 6: Free Youtube Traffic
Contains 13 videos which is pretty much a course in itself.
- Module 7: Free Facebook Traffic
An outstanding overview with numerous examples on how to get started with a Facebook page.
- Module 8: Setting Up Your Website
This includes 15 videos to show you the process of setting up a website using WordPress.
- Module #9: Copywriting
Includes 7 short videos with great tips on copywriting.
- Designed for internet marketers by a marketer.
- You’ll get plenty of useful information that if applied will give you great results as per John.
- All methods are free and after purchasing the program you don’t need to speed any additional money for other techniques.
- It might have been hyped too much but the results will take a bit of time.
- Upsell costs $187 to access the Xtreme case study.
Is Internet Jetset a scam? No, this product is pretty legit. The creator of the program, John has put a lot of effort into it and it’s definitely not a scam. Though it may take some time to generate results, but if implemented successfully, it will provide you with amazing results in the long run. The video courses contains high value training and John does not hold back on the details you need in order to be successful.