- Secret Affiliate Machine Review Summary
- What is Secret Affiliate Machine?
- How Does The Secret Affiliate Machine Work?
- Prices and Upsells
- Who Is The Secret Affiliate Machine Best Fit For?
- What I Like About the Secret Affiliate Machine
- What I Don’t Like About the Secret Affiliate Machine
- Is the Secret Affiliate Machine a Scam?
- Who Have Started Their Online Business
If you’re a fan of Affiliate Marketing and you are wondering if the Secret Affiliate Machine is a good product to pursue your passion with, well, I hate to break it to you but the SAM (shortcut for Secret Affiliate Machine) cannot even be considered as an affiliate marketing-related product. Not a single thing about the product revolves around the real sense of how affiliate marketing actually works. In this review, I will walk you through the process involved in the Secret Affiliate Machine and enlighten you with the dirty secrets that lie within this product.
Supporters of SAM might disapprove me for doing this Secret Affiliate Machine Review but I’d still choose to do it. I’d rather be disapproved than see all of you waste your time and money on this product.
I would also be happy to see you pursue your passion for affiliate marketing in the right way. So to help you with that, you can check out my top recommended product which I know for sure is far better than the Secret Affiliate Machine. The product will not only teach you the basics of setting up your own affiliate business, but will also guide you all throughout your marketing career. You can click on the link below for a free sign-up and finally give your marketing career a successful jumpstart.
Secret Affiliate Machine Review Summary
Product Name: Secret Affiliate Machine
Website: www.secretaffiliatemachine.com + many other affiliate URLS
Founder: Jordan Mederich
Type: Sales Funnel
Price: Free + $97 ClickFunnels Monthly Fee + More Upsells
Legit/Scam: Not a Scam, but Not Worth It
Summary: The Secret Affiliate Machine is an automatic website builder and a system composed of a series of ClickFunnel affiliate links and videos created by Jordan Mederich. It offers users to earn a commission by promoting the program through affiliate links.
What is Secret Affiliate Machine?
The Secret Affiliate Machine is a program created by Jordan Mederich on April 2019 that is thought to offer a genuine make-money-online system involving affiliate marketing strategies for starters and enthusiasts. The program claims to deliver their users an income of up to $50,000 per month through affiliate marketing or $900 per day even just from the start of your membership.
An affiliate marketing system that promotes no product but generates income in a fast and easy way is very suspicious, right? Let’s dig deeper and find out more about that.
How Does The Secret Affiliate Machine Work?
To get you started with the program, all you have to do is to follow four simple steps:
- Watch their video
- Import SAM Funnel
- Gain traffic and earn commissions
Now, let us go over these steps one-by-one.
- Watch their Video – on their homepage, you will be welcomed with a video that will definitely hype you up with promotional stuffs about the product being one of the most powerful machines on the planet. The statement on top of the video doesn’t really make any sense to me. It’s just a promotional video that will make you excited to sign-up without any personal coaching stuff from the creator and is said to be only offered to the next 50 takers only. But many months have passed; the statement is still the same. If the program was that popular, the 50 takers would have been filled way before already. I hope they’d just get rid of this false scarcity strategy because it makes them more spammy. Well anyway, after you get hyped-up with the video, you will then be asked to sign-up.
- Sign-up – surprisingly in this step, you will not be signing-up to the SAM program itself, but rather you will be redirected to the ClickFunnels Sign-up page.
To give you a background, ClickFunnels is a software that enables businesses to create their own sales funnels and gain higher sales conversion rates.
Coincidence? I think not.
A 14-day free trial will be presented to you upon sign-up, and after those 14-days, the magic begins. You might think that maybe you can outsmart them and make enough money after 14 days and the upcoming upsells will just be easy for you to deal with, but, no. The first upsell of $97 ClickFunnels monthly fee is just the least of all the hidden upsells that you will have to go through. Let’s talk about that on the next step.
- Import SAM Funnel – yes, you read the “funnel” thing right. The Secret Affiliate Machine is just like any other sales funnel that promotes itself through ClickFunnels. In this step, you will have to import the SAM Funnel into your ClickFunnel account, create your own CF affiliate link and start promoting SAM Funnel. After you have done this part, you expect to start earning commissions, right? But let’s proceed to the fourth step.
- Gain Traffic and Earn Commissions – before you can earn commissions, you have to drive traffic to your funnel, not “bot” traffic but real traffic. Your funnel will be useless without traffic, and I hate to tell you this but traffics are expensive. So in order for you to earn commissions and not pay for a $97 monthly fee with ClickFunnels for nothing, you have to spend more dollars to drive traffic to your funnel. Jordan, the creator of SAM, recommends that you use the traffic-broker tool called TrafficForMe and purchase 1000 clicks (as a start) which is worth $675 or more. Jordan also recommends that you use Solo Ads than the other paid traffic forms like Social Media Ads and Paid Ads because it is one of the easiest ways to drive traffic to your funnel. Not mentioning it is already built inside the SAM funnel so I guess you don’t have any other choice. You may not notice it, but the system has been getting you to spend so much money than you could ever see. This is the reason why I told you that the $97 fee is just the least of all the expenses that you would encounter here.
Well anyway, the 1000 click purchase can really be considered as a risk for you. A lot of traffic brokers claim that they only deliver a 100% real clicks but ends up to be bot traffic giving you zero sales. TrafficForMe may or may not be a legit traffic broker that would give you maybe a few or many clicks, but I think the SAM Funnel is really not worth the risk.
Prices and Upsells
Now let’s go over some of the many upsells that you will encounter once you bite the bait of SAM Funnel:
- Free Sign-up + ClickFunnel 14-days Free Trial
- ClickFunnel Basic Account Fee – $97
- ClickFunnel Etison Suite – $297
- 30-day Free Trial
- $19 per month or more
TrafficForMe Solo Ads:
- $0.58 to $0.89 per click or $200 – $5,750+ (depends on the package)
- 9 Secret Funnels Training
And many more future expenses as needed for you to earn a good commission.
Who Is The Secret Affiliate Machine Best Fit For?
If you are someone who wants to earn “easy” money without having to promote some real products and has a lot of extra cash to gamble with, then this product is for you.
But, if you are someone who wants to earn a genuine pay without going through all the trouble of spending too much money just for some unnecessary tools, then you can join our community of awesome affiliate marketers who will help you build your own affiliate marketing career. You can sign-up here for free and jumpstart your career!
What I Like About the Secret Affiliate Machine
Sorry to break the ice, but there is no secret here. The Secret Affiliate Machine is a no-good “affiliate marketing” system. There is definitely nothing to like about it. It’s simply just a modern pyramid or Ponzi scheme in disguise. You’re not even signing up to the product itself, but instead it’s just some sort of an affiliate link to ClickFunnels. I can’t help but think that whenever you sign-up for this program, the owner gets a commission from ClickFunnels since you clicked on his very own CF affiliate link. That’s a smart way to earn for the owner of the program, but not for us.
What I Don’t Like About the Secret Affiliate Machine
There are so many things that I do not like about this program. Here’s why:
- No Exclusive and Operational Website – you sign-up for ClickFunnels, not the Secret Affiliate Machine. Even when you visit their website now, you won’t get any relevant results. The website is linked to many sorts of affiliate link. That’s a red flag for me.
- No Real Products – the SAM funnel is not an affiliate marketing system. It is just merely about creating your own SAM funnel affiliate link and promote that link to others, find someone who would click and follow the same steps you took, and then do the very same thing you are doing; recruit. When you don’t have someone to recruit, then you do not earn a commission. Sounds familiar?
- Nothing to Learn About – everything here is already “done-for-you”. Even creating your own website will only take you like 2-3 minutes. There is nothing here for you to learn about. Even their promotional video tells you that you only need to spend 30 minutes of your time to start earning thousands of dollars? Sounds pretty good but not realistic.
- Exaggerated Claims – one thing to look out for in all make-money-online platforms is exaggerated claims about earning thousands of dollars in just a span of days or weeks or months. This is what I don’t like about this program. They have exaggerated claims of earning about $40,000 a month or even $900 a day even though you just get started.
Tired of exaggerated promises of earning thousands without exerting enough efforts? You can check out our top recommended product below and see how your effort matters upon reaching a steady income. No false claims, just honest business.
Is the Secret Affiliate Machine a Scam?
Scam is a harsh word so I won’t call it a scam, but the program claiming to be an affiliate marketing system would likely to be untrue. The program is still new, and is making a lot of noise now, but eventually with the way it operates, it won’t last long. You can’t even get a clear website for you to join it. We can call it a modern pyramid scheme or a Ponzi scheme, or we can call it a scam, but what’s for sure is this: it’s not worth it.